APPLICATION IS ONGOING FOR THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMME;
COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS PROGRAMME AND
ONE YEAR ABRIDGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS
1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
YOU CAN ALSO PAY USING MONNIFY PAYMENT OPTION
2. APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTION
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- In-Branch Payment: Pay at First City Monument Bank, at Nkponkiti branch Enugu FCMB, and get a pin and use it to verify your Form
Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
Preview your application details
Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENT
i. COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS PROGRAMME
Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
Community Health Extension Worker with 5 years experience experience must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
Applicants must be registered and possess a valid practice license
CHEW with Abridgement Course Certificate is an advantage.
Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Area.
Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency
ii. ONE YEAR ABRIDGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS
Holders of Community Health Extension Worker/Diploma in Community Health, with first degree in health related course in an accredited university across Nigeria
Candidate must have qualified as a Community Health Extension Worker
- Possess first degree in Health Science, Health Education, Public Health.
- Must possess current practicing license.
3. EXAMINATION DETAILS
LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION: 8th July,2022
METHOD OF SELECTION: Only candidates who possessthe entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
DATE OF EXAM/INTERVIEW: 11th and 12th July, 2022
VENUE: Community Health Officers Training Programme UNTH, Old site