Welcome to Post-Basic Nurse Anaesthetist Programme
APPLICATION IS ON-GOING
1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
2. APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTION
FILL APPLICATION FORM
Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
Preview your application details
Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
3. APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Amount: N10,000 (Payment is non-refundable)
- Start Date: 11th May 2022
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2022
4. INTERVIEW DATES
- Date of examination: 16th August, 2022
Oral interview: 19th August,2022
- Time: 9:00 am
- Venue: School Premises
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENT
You must be a registered nurse (RN) with a current license.
Hold the West African School Certificate or General Certificate of Education, Ordinary Level with credits in: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.