APPLICATION IS ONGOING
1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
- You can pay online using Monnify
2. APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTION
FILL APPLICATION FORM
Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
Preview your application details
Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
Application forms duly completed together with photocopies of relevant credentials including valid Nursing License should be forwarded to the school immediately.
Evidence of form purchase and photocard admits to the entrance examination hall.
3. ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics, and with all the Science subjects viz; Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Practice.
Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency
4. MODE OF EXAMINATION
Entrance Examination will include both written and oral examination
5. EXAMINATION OTHER DETAILS
Examination Date: 10th to 12th August, 2022
- Venue: At the respective schools
- Time: 9:00 am
Accomodation is available for successful candidates on the basis of first come, first served.