1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
2. APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTION
FILL APPLICATION FORM
Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
Preview your application details
Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
3. EXAMINATION/APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR BATCH B: 7TH AUGUST 2018
- Amount: N7,500 (Payment is non-refundable
This is to inform the general public that the sale of forms for admission into school of Midwifery UNTH Enugu for 2018/2019 academic
year has been extended to 7th August, 2018. Consequently, Entrance examination for Batch B candidates has been scheduled to hold as
DATE: 7TH AUGUST, 2018
VENUE: SCHOOL OF MIDWIDERY UNTH ITUKU OZALLA, (OLD SITE) ENUGU
TIME: 8AM PROMPT
BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTO CARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENT
You must be a registered nurse with practicing license.
You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.