1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
2. APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTION
FILL APPLICATION FORM
Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
Fill the application form (take not of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
Preview your application details
Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
3. APPLICATION DEADLINE
- Amount: N8,000 (Payment is non-refundable)
- Start Date: Monday 7Th January 2019
- Application Deadline:Extended 17th September 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: 17th - 20th September 2019
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
Possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics, and with all the Science subjects viz; Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Area.
Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency